7 thoughts on “P5 – Brown

    1. We used gel electrophoresis to determine if DNA was present in our phage. We did this by creating a control that we mixed with water, dye, and our DNA and put this into the gel. In our results, our control shows that we did have DNA present but that it was most likely degraded because of the smeared appearance of the band.

    1. We obtained our phage from a sample of soil from outside Norlin library and originally kept it in/ incubated it in a culture flask in a solution with LB media. We chose this method to help sustain and grow our phage and avoid any contamination.

Leave a Reply